2018 DRAFT Multi-Jurisdictional Hazard Mitigation Plan Update
Please click the links below to access the DRAFT version of the 2018 Tehama County Multi-Jurisdictional Hazard Mitigation Plan Update. Hard copies of the DRAFT plan are available at the following locations:
- Red Bluff Branch of the Tehama County Library (545 Diamond Ave, Red Bluff, CA 96080)
- Tehama County Administration Building (727 Oak St, Red Bluff, CA 96080)
- Tehama County Public Works Office (9380 San Benito Ave, Gerber, CA 96035)
- Red Bluff City Hall (555 Washington St a, Red Bluff, CA 96080)
- Tehama City Hall (250 Cavalier Dr, Tehama, CA 96090)
The comment period on the draft plan will close on Tuesday, October 10th, 2017. Comments received on the plan as well as input from the Community Survey will be incorporated into the final plan.
DRAFT Volume 1 (View / Download)
DRAFT Volume 2 (Jurisdictional Annexes) (View / Download)
Priority Mitigation Action Voting
Please click the links below to vote on priority mitigation activities identified by the County and participating jurisdictions. Your vote will help to ensure the County/ City priorities match those of the community.