2018 DRAFT Multi-Jurisdictional Hazard Mitigation Plan Update Now Available!
Please click the links below to access the DRAFT version of the 2018 Tehama County Multi-Jurisdictional Hazard Mitigation Plan Update.
DRAFT Volume 1 (Download)
DRAFT Volume 2 (Jurisdictional Annexes) (Download)
Hard copies of the DRAFT plan are available at the following locations:
- Red Bluff Branch of the Tehama County Library (545 Diamond Ave, Red Bluff, CA 96080)
- Tehama County Administration Building (727 Oak St, Red Bluff, CA 96080)
- Tehama County Public Works Office (9380 San Benito Ave, Gerber, CA 96035)
- Red Bluff City Hall (555 Washington St a, Red Bluff, CA 96080)
- Tehama City Hall (250 Cavalier Dr, Tehama, CA 96090)
- Corning City Hall (794 Third Street, Corning, CA 96021)
The comment period on the draft plan will close on Tuesday, October 10th, 2017. Comments received on the plan as well as input from the Community Survey will be incorporated into the final plan.
Comments on the draft plan can be received in the following ways:
- E-mail: comments to email@example.com. Please use this excel file reference section number, or page number and item to address, then return via upload here.
- Online Comment Tool: Use the comment tool below.
- In Writing: Provide comments in writing to the above hard copy locations. Please provide sufficient detail in written form. Please use this excel file as a guide. Please indicate section number, or page number and item to address when developing written comments.
- PDF Comments: Comment on the downloadable PDFs and return via upload here.
Online Comment Form
Mitigation Action Review Tools
Please click the links below to review, comment on and prioritize mitigation activities identified by the County and participating jurisdictions. Your mitigation action and review will ensure the County/ City priorities match those of the community and stakeholders.